Meet Dr Laura
Laura Enfield, ND, LAc
I started my career in the sciences working in biotech. During my biotech career I had the fortune of being exposed to chiropractic care, acupuncture, and naturopathic medicine. Through my own personal experience and investigation it became clear that I was in for a career change. Naturopathic medicine was calling me.
My medical education and years of patient care has resulted in my becoming an expert in helping people with acute and chronic joint pain, digestive issues, fatigue, insomnia, weight gain, and thyroid issues. My brand of naturopathic medicine uses the combination of Western and functional medicine testing, the art of listening, and the wisdom of the body to help you achieve your optimal health.
We work together to create your history using all aspects of your life; physical, emotional, and spiritual. I have found this comprehensive approach to health leads us to uncover the root causes that prevent you from your greatest well-being.
I look forward to working with you as we uncover the clues leading to your optimal health!
Areas of Expertise:
• Joint Pain: knees, shoulders, back, ankle, plantar fasciitis, anywhere you have pain
• Digestive Issues: constipation, diarrhea, SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth), celiac disease, food intolerances, and more
• Adrenal / Fatigue: low energy, fatigue, sleep disturbances, weight gain, brain fog, moodiness, hormone imbalances, decreased libido…
• Thyroid Issues: fatigue, weight gain, constipation, hair loss, dry skin
– Prolozone: treating knee pain, shoulder pain, back pain, ankle pain, hip pain, plantar fasciitis, and more
– PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Therapy: knee repair, shoulder repair, back pain, ankle, facial rejuvenation
– Nutritional IV Therapy: digestive support, increased energy, mood support…
– Indiana University, Bacehlor’s of Science, Biology, 1991
– National College of Naturopathic Medicine, Naturopathic Doctorate (N.D.), 2006
– National College of Naturopathic Medicine, Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine (M.S.O.M.), 2006
– Advanced training in ozone and prolozone therapies with Dr. Frank Shallenberger
– Advanced training in stem cell therapies with Go Wellness.
– Advanced training in nutritional IV therapy with the International IV Therapy Nutritional education group
– One-year residency in private practice, Dr. Kevan Jinnah in Portland, Oregon
– Traveled to China to study medical qigong and classical Chinese healing practices.
I am a board member of the California Naturopathic Doctor’s Association where I chair the public affairs and Realize A Healthy California committees.
In my spare time I love getting out in nature, singing, working on becoming the best person I can, cooking and spending time with friends.
Are you ready to begin your journey to living the life you want?
I have successfully helped people just like you, people with joint pain, joint strains, digestive symptoms, low energy, insomnia, hair loss, weight gain, and frustration.
“If you’re suffering and your doctor(s) can’t help you, Dr. Laura is your girl. Believe me when I tell you that she will change your life. Give her the opportunity, and she will heal you and change the way you feel about medicine.” – Shelly M
Take the first step Now!
Schedule your appointment today:
The Medical Arts Building
205 E. 3rd Ave., Suite 206
San Mateo, CA 94401
©copyright 2019 Dr Laura Enfield. All Rights Reserved.