Oxygen is a powerful healer – find out what it can do for you
Ozone therapies are a wonderful treatment for health and wellness. The last email I spoke about how ozone works and the positive effects it has on the body. Now let’s talk about how to use ozone.
HOW DO YOU MAKE OZONE?
Nikola Tesla built the first medical ozone generator in 1896 and since then it has been used with great success. Today there are a number of ozone generators on the market. The Longevity brand I use in the clinic has a unit for home use. There is also Simply O3 and PromoLife.
The oxygen enters the machine and goes through an electrical reaction with the quartz glass where three oxygens are forced together creating ozone. The molecule is relatively unstable so will only last for minutes. When it enters your body the ozone immediately turns into oxygen and triggers a cascade of healing events.
WHAT ARE THE OZONE TREATMENTS OFFERED IN MY OFFICE?
- Ozonated water – an easy way to get ozone in and supportive of the digestive tract.
- Ozone skin treatments – this is good for abscesses, skin wounds that aren’t healing, and most other unknown skin issues.
- Sinus treatments – in this case the ozone gas is bubbled through olive oil where it is converted to a gas that can be inhaled. I use a nasal cannula so that is easy to inhale.
- Auricular ozone – this is beneficial for the ears and there is also thought that the ozone can get to the brain through the ear canals.
- Intestinal ozone – supportive for the entire body but also specifically liver, lower digestive tract. Great to do if you can’t do IV ozone.
- Prolozone – injecting ozone to places of pain – muscles and joints. Incredible healing power – 85% effective. I’ve seen amazing results.
- Major Autohemotherapy (MAH) – IV ozone where your blood is collected in a sterile bag, ozone is added, your blood is oxygenated and the blood is returned to you.
HOW CAN OZONE HELP YOU?
Ozone treats over 130 illnesses and often helps those conditions that are undefined or unresponsive to conventional medicine.
Like anything – each person is unique so results vary but ultimately what ozone is doing is helping your body increase oxygen utilization which leads to healing.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of conditions that ozone can help with.
- Circulatory conditions
- Skin disorders including auto-immune skin issues
- Respiratory disease
- Eye diseases such as glaucoma and macular degeneration
- Wound care
- Auto-immune disease
- Viral, bacterial, mold infections
- Inflammatory conditions
- Cancer – helps to stop dysregulation of the cells
- Orthopedics – pain, joint issues
- Digestive issues
- Anti-aging – because it oxygenates your cells which creates more energy for them
I love ozone and how it can help so many different health concerns. It is a safe and effective treatment.
Call the office or ask about ozone in your next appointment. Step into the world of health and healing with ozone!